Let's do this virtually 2020!
- Grab a piece of paper and marker.
- Write what you are thankful for.
- Turn that camera on yourself. It is selfie time. Or family time. Or dog time. Whatever.
- Click on the button below and post the picture in the comments on our Facebook page link
- Not on Facebook? Well that is the only technology that we could figure out to make this work for the majority. Sorry.
Of course, included was the above picture of holding the board “Thankful 4 you!” from the same gratitude photo shoot.
Chrystal was sitting in a corporate training session when upon the huge screen up front pops our picture. To herself, she exclaimed, “I think that is my Uncle Larry!” After the talk was over, she excitedly ran down to talk to the presentor thinking he must know her uncle. He told her he just found it doing an internet search on gratitude and liked it. How is that for the long reach of a few hours once day exploring connection and thankfulness?
We hope you will be called to play our gratitude game. And to look back at the link as it grows and grows in numbers. Feel free to share it with others. We need to reflect on whatever goodness we can find this year. And we need to know we are not alone.